We can check the “Top Talkers” on a Juniper firewall, like on a WX/WXC. We just have to do a few steps to get that information.
1) Log onto the Juniper Firewall via CLI.
2) Type “get session”. (This is a very long output. I generally use hyperterm and I capture data before I type the command in.)
3) After it is done, stop the capture and save it in a .txt file.
4) Log onto Juniper’s website, and go to the support page. Under Tools, click on “Firewall Session Analyzer (FSA)”.
5) Upload .txt file and the tool will go through the file and format it to where you can easily tell what the Top Talkers are.