Juniper device is broken / failing to work properly and
needs to be returned to Juniper to be fixed or replaced.
First ask the customer or find the following information
in the portal related to the device that is defective.
To obtain an RMA number, contact the Juniper Networks Technical Assistance
Center (JTAC) at 888-314-JTAC (Canada and U.S.), customers can also access
When requesting an RMA, please provide the following information:
* Product model number for the defective hardware
* Product serial number for the defective hardware
* System serial number of the base unit
* Description of failure and troubleshooting performed to isolate cause
* Customer ship-to address
* Contact name
* Contact phone, fax, and e-mail
More information below