How to configure the Security Gateway to drop Out of State TCP packets
Solution ID: sk102491
Product: Security Gateway, ClusterXL, Cluster – 3rd party, VSX
Platform / Model: All
Date Created: 24-Sep-2014
Last Modified: 30-Nov-2014
To configure Drop out of state TCP packets:
1. Connect with SmartDashboard to Security Management Server / Domain Management Server.
2. Go to ‘Policy’ menu – click on ‘Global Properties’ – go to ‘Stateful Inspection’ pane.
3. Check the box ‘Drop out of state TCP packets’.
4. Click on the ‘Exception’ button – add the Security Gateways, from which you need to allow the out of state TCP packets
5. Click ‘OK’ to apply the changes.
6. Install security policy.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.