Procedure detailed below is only applicable to versions 2007.1 onwards.
- Login to NSM server as user root
- Stop the NSM server processes using below command.
In case of HA (High Availability) setup , stop the processes on the standby server first and then stop processes on active server.
- Change to location /usr/netscreen/GuiSvr/utils to launch the DB editor as below
- Choose “n” to launch the DB editor in read/write mode.
- Choose option 4 in the menu and enter the category name as “
0.blockedIPList” to list the blocked IPs. This will list all the IP addresses that are blocked by NSM server.
- From the output of the above list note down the “object-id” for each IP address that needs to be cleared form the DB.
- Once back on the main menu choose option 11 and then provide the object id as
0.blockedIPList.<object-id>to delete the blocked IP from the backend. Repeat this process for each IP that needs to be cleared from the backend.
- Once all the IP addresses are cleared from the backend choose option 12 to quit from the menu. Start the NSM processes using below commands.